Random Perks

I really like the random perk mechanic in some of the archive in the new tome.

Does anybody else like this?

I really hope the devs put this into the game as something I can click on because I love the idea of using random perks.

In fact, I just randomly got the perks I have been using.

Comments

  • @baharuto48 said:

    I really like the random perk mechanic in some of the archive in the new tome.

    Does anybody else like this?

    I really hope the devs put this into the game as something I can click on because I love the idea of using random perks.

    In fact, I just randomly got the perks I have been using.

    I actually put this on the survey. In the notes at the end.

  • Everyone likes it till they see no mither with 3 self healing perks. Lol

  • On survivor, yes, quite a lot. On killer though? Oof that can be quite hard sometimes. Though I've come to appreciate and really like some perks, which I wouldn't have been caught dead using before lol. I hope they add it as an optional mechanic later on ๐Ÿ˜Ž