Match making terrible - >45min for a game

Anyone else got that problem ? I’m from Germany, I got this every morning right now since the 7.x update.

In the afternoon it’s way better, but also takes longer then before

Really annoying


btw it’s on a ps5 playing ps4 version

Comments

  • Matchmaking has always been slow in the morning and fast on the evening. Although maybe not that slow.

    Have you tried switching role?

  • Do you have cross-play turned off? I've been playing for a few years and I think the longest I've ever waited for a game was like 2 min. 45 min does not seem right at all.

  • I haven't had these queue times since cross off 2020

  • Cross is off whole time, annoying play against those mouse players

  • @ifeelthelags said:

    Cross is off whole time, annoying play against those mouse players

    Then it isn't surprising in the slightest to have such waiting times.

    Morning is already a bad time and crossplay off only makes it exponentially worse.

  • it always finds a lobby in seconds with that find sound btw, but is then stuck in the search. That’s why I think it’s not normal

  • @ifeelthelags said:

    it always finds a lobby in seconds with that find sound btw, but is then stuck in the search. That’s why I think it’s not normal

    Make a recording on your phone or something and put it in the bug reports area, someone might be able to help you figure out what the issue could be

  • @ifeelthelags said:

    Cross is off whole time, annoying play against those mouse players

    ?