The servers are dying
Peoples ping are so bad mine is sitting at 70-80 most games when before the anniversary I was sitting at 35-40 and I’m struggling to find a game or it will find one and just sit saying match found
Tagged:
Not a Bug
Peoples ping are so bad mine is sitting at 70-80 most games when before the anniversary I was sitting at 35-40 and I’m struggling to find a game or it will find one and just sit saying match found
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, im experiencing it too. the delay gets so bad that sometimes i wonder if i left my vpn on (spoilers I didnt)
Think this says it all, I'm on gigabit fibre and have no issues with anything else
Same. Ping has been well over 100. Haven't been able to play.
Entire lobbies disconnect mid match due to server disconnect. (not from one person, from the server)
100+ ping wouldn't usually be that big a deal but with the current server issues idk where anyone is actually standing/running mid chase.
I've stopped playing cos of all the server disconnects and everyone being 100+ ping. Haven't seen anyone under 100 ping in my lobbies the last few days.