Took my auric

Today me and my friends woke up and behavior took some of each of our auric cells. I know for a fact i didnt spend any and i dont have anything new. Is this a bug? I had 1305 auric cells and now i only have 1000. I NEED THIS TO BE FIXED NOW.

Comments

  • If you haven't already, you should contact support about the issue, see if they can help you with it.

  • @Smoe said:

    If you haven't already, you should contact support about the issue, see if they can help you with it.

    How do i do that?

  • Is this a running theme where stuff you bought is disappearing? My hooked on you cosmetic for Dwight has vanished too.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Is this a running theme where stuff you bought is disappearing? My hooked on you cosmetic for Dwight has vanished too.

    I dont buy much but i havent seen anything missing until today. I'll check my cosmetics

  • @K_Nottie16 said:

    Today me and my friends woke up and behavior took some of each of our auric cells. I know for a fact i didnt spend any and i dont have anything new. Is this a bug? I had 1305 auric cells and now i only have 1000. I NEED THIS TO BE FIXED NOW.

    I’m missing 200 auric cells as of today lol

  • For questions or to get in touch with customer support, please contact us. We are always happy to hear from you and offer our help.

    Use this website

  • I was playing for several hours this morning before I noticed I had 0 auric cells (should have had over 10000). I started to panic and was going to contact customer support, then it occurred to me to restart the game. Once I did that my cells were back.

    I don't know if the fix will be that easy for everyone but it is worth a try.

  • @ShyPirate said:

    I was playing for several hours this morning before I noticed I had 0 auric cells (should have had over 10000). I started to panic and was going to contact customer support, then it occurred to me to restart the game. Once I did that my cells were back.

    I don't know if the fix will be that easy for everyone but it is worth a try.

    Yea me and my friends restarted our games and it worked. We were panicking at first