I made a survivor perk icon tier list
I don't know why I did it, but here it is.
I don't know why I did it, but here it is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nooo Alert and that Yoichi perk that I can't remember the name can't be that loooow. Also all boon icons deserve better than D imo.
Flip Flop and Tenacity in D???
Flip Flop could be higher, yes, but tenacity is just too basic.
The boons are just kinda average icons with a circle surrounding them, alert and empathic connection are just the survivor with waves surrounding them
Ash's camp winky face not being S tier is a crime.
I also did killer perks.
This can’t be based on utility or performance. Is it by how cool the icons look?
Yes.