Share Your The Funniest Endgame Chat

If you have screenshot, it's better ofcourse but if you have not you can just tell us what happened!

I am going to start.


I played against SM which hold 3 gens. After some time, we just give up with these gens and started stealth around for force her leave area. She did not. She just holded them. I think this was one of the longest games ever i had.

And she was whining about why we are not doing gens. Mhmmm, lady. I really wonder why.

Comments

  • For context:

    It was quite a while ago in solo q.

    A random apologized in pre-game chat and warned us he would probably be bad because he was high.

    The game plays out, it was actually a pretty good game and 3 of us escaped after we saved the high dude who was being camped during end game with very basic teamwork and nothing out of the ordinary.

    I've since deleted my post game chat ss but it was basically this (with more typos lol):

    Me: ggs

    Killer: ggs

    Survivor 2: gg wp

    High survivor: Omgg thanks you for much for saving me!!!

    Me: no problem :)

    High survivor: Dream team fr frfr it was insaaane

    High survivor: it was so good I swear

    High survivor: you went like wooosh and BAM unhook best teammates ever

    Me: haha

    Survivor 2: he's high alright

    Killer: ah

    Killer: I was wondering

  • I'm a sucker for player interaction, and often friendly, so when I saw this player called "Nod For Boom" in the lobby I was excited to have fun with them.

    One of the survivors DC'd during the loading, preventing the meeting of greater minds.

    image.png


    There was also the chance meeting of a survivor named "21 cm" and a killer named "Sugar Mommy", which I won't describe here but was rather amusing.


    This one made me smile also X)

    image.png


  • My Steam name for ages was "ugh my pussy talk" (and omg there's such a funny story about that name on these forums) and whenever someone asked "What's it saying" it'd just make me cackle.

    Anyway it's currently "Boykisser" and I've had a bunch of friendly comments

    20230627_131815.jpg

    And my personal favourite, this David who gave me his flashlight after the game after I flirted with him in pregame chat

    20230627_131810.jpg


  • You know you hear all the time about toxic interactions between killer and survivors but I'll be honest most of my DBD friends were my survivor opponents back when I was a killer main. I still dabble here and there with killer to stay current but majority of my play these days is survivor. I just find it more fun right now then killer. Not because killer is hard I just don't always feel like mental aspect of killer after a hard days work. I can destroy the survivors at 3-5 gens remaining and still fell exhausted. Survivor I chill and play on my phone. See the difference there.