the killer expose effect is....

I just dont like it. I know that good killers will never run into it because they never get BL, so most of the time it does nothing. But that just makes it sting more when you know you were looping the killer really well so they got BL, and just instadown you... because they couldnt land a hit earlier.

Comments

  • Killers do get BL, it's not that hard, it just takes 15 seconds and running around a loop a few times is enough to get it.

    I personally dont mind it if Killers use their powers, but some people just entirely rely on the Exposed from the event, which bothers me because I know it will hinder their improvement later down the line, but other than that it is fine imo.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    Killers do get BL, it's not that hard, it just takes 15 seconds and running around a loop a few times is enough to get it.

    I personally dont mind it if Killers use their powers, but some people just entirely rely on the Exposed from the event, which bothers me because I know it will hinder their improvement later down the line, but other than that it is fine imo.

    yeah I dont really have an issue with it at large I just dont like how it rewards bad killers while being a lot less useful on good killers /high tiers.

  • I find that I only get to use it when a survivor is refusing to drop pallets, ie., holding W. Just throw the damn thing. Either I lose BL, or the envelope goes on cooldown

    I’ve gotten 5 healthy-to-downs using it in a single game because that, as well as injured survs leading me to healthy ones, whilst not actually stopping me from getting BL so I can just switch targets for free.

  • Good survivors getting punished with an instadown just because a killer is getting BL is bs.

    Then again the event is temprary so yay I guess, I sure hope BHVR doesn't invent a perk that gives free instadowns at X tier Bloodlust because that'd make us bomb their HQ with eggs and toilet paper

  • I find it hilarious. Most of the time, survivors don't get why I don't hit them when I clearly could. They suddenly stop running, puzzled, and a second later : boom. 🤣

  • I play a lot of Survivor during this event and never got hit even once with it.

  • @nars said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3465208#Comment_3465208

    yeah I dont really have an issue with it at large I just dont like how it rewards bad killers while being a lot less useful on good killers /high tiers.

    That's a misconception people continue to have.

    Killers at high tiers most certainly make use of bloodlust basically all the time. The killers who don't usually already have a strong mobility power, but with the exception of Nurse who physically can't reliably get it, everyone uses it. It's just tier 1 isn't necessarily the most noticeable thing to see on the survivor end of a chase.