Can you nerf Wesker?
I'd like to ask if the mechanic of avoiding repeat killers really exists. On a day when Wesker was just fixed, I ran into 9 in a row and averaged 5-6 a day, don't you guys think the strength of the character is too high? The actual fact is that you can also sprint so fast, you can also adsorb, I can still be caught back by the window flip over
Comments
1, there never was killer-repeat-prevention system. There's such a system only for maps (and even this I suspect does not work very reliably).
2, wesker is actually fine. The reason why you see him so often is, that he's very well designed (unlike most other killers). Meaning he's much more fun to play so many more people play him. The only thing that devs could look at is his infection mechanics after unhooking (but it's not being abused too much, so it's not super-burning thing).
Do you actually believe killer usage rate is related to strength at all? it's not like the perks which doesn't have gameplay value for most of times.