Random perks went totally wrong

Screenshot_380.png

This build that I was given did not turn out the greatest. 😭

In all honestly though, please add this as a base feature BHVR. It’s so fun and interesting not knowing what you’re gonna get. We do need to spice things up a little.

Comments

  • I’m glad it’s truly random and even gives you perks that don’t work together like self care and no mither

  • I'm gonna upvote all these requests everytime, i'm also in love with the randomizer xD

    I've been quite lucky with them tho, i got kindred and discordance which are two perks that i really enjoy lol

  • I hope if this feature gets implemented, then it has to be it's own separate game mode so everyone has perk randomizer 🙏

  • I love the Perk randomization, and since they all seem to be "fake" Perks, I think it would be cool if there was an option to randomize just one or two Perks

  • I bet they’ll definitely include it in future tomes for sure. There should be a tournament with this feature!