A slight "nerf" to The Singularity and The Knight

Hi guys, I love the new chapter End Transmission but I feel like The Singularity needs a nerf in terms of teleporting, so hear me out:

Whenever I am in a chase with The Singularity, he can teleport without any cooldown. I understand the concept of him being a bit of an "anti-looper" but whenever someone plays him, they like to shoot out 5 blobs mid-chase and teleport to me right away after I gain a bit of distance without ANY cooldown. And let's be clear; isn't that overpowered on both closed and open maps? Literally this killer is all about spamming blobs mid-chase and teleporting to you right away when you can catch a breath for 2 seconds. I feel like a 10-15 secs cooldown between teleports is perfect in terms of balancing mid-chase.



Second one is The Knight. I hate to say it, but I don't like the concept of him literally walking through minions while they are breaking the pallet. Every time I am trying to pre-throw a very good pallet to gain some distance (cuz of 1 to 2 gens left ya know how it is) he can summon a minion right away, make it break the pallet and walk STRAIGHT through the minion as it is mid-breaking the pallet. That is straight ridiculous because first pallets are mean for you to get distance and second is that he can walk through the minion and the pallet at ONCE.

The nerf for The Knight would be that while the minion is breaking the pallet, it has a hitbox preventing The Knight to walk through it so it can be more balanced for the survivors mid-chase. The hitbox would disappear when the minion and the pallet is gone.

Comments

  • About singularity: No. He already spends enough time getting you infected to begin with, and emps make that hard even post nerf. Giving them a cooldown would be ridiculous.

    About knight: Why are we nerfing knight to begin with? hes low B-tier M1 anti loop trash. that instabreak on carnifex is like, his ONLY strength in chase beyond unending antiloop.