Challenges Should Count The moment You Achieve it
So this has happened to me a few times where the entire server has just DC'd and OF COURSE its during a match that I finally completed a challenge.
Its really unfair to meet all the specific conditions for a challenge, only to be robbed of my achievement when the SERVER goes down. Not my PC, but BHVR's server.
It's happened 3 times to me during the anniversary event and its just starting to really frustrate me. Like the challenge will track mid-match and show me COMPLETED, but then when the DC happens it goes back down to 0/0. Like BROOOO you already acknowledged I did it.
Comments
I mean i can't even do the random perk challenges (it won't give me random perks at all).
Try unequipping all your perks before hand.
I have, i just end up with no perks.
Yeah, that stinks.
But at the same time, it would massively encourage dc’ing if people didn’t have to play a match out after completing a challenge.
You have to unselect and reselect the challenge every time you attempt it