Hooks
I absolutely love playing this game, I also understand it being killer based, but it needs to be survivor based to. These hooks are way to close together and with how some of the killer perks got nerfed its hard to wiggle free.
I absolutely love playing this game, I also understand it being killer based, but it needs to be survivor based to. These hooks are way to close together and with how some of the killer perks got nerfed its hard to wiggle free.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are not supposed to wiggle yourself free on your own easily
The wiggle mechanic serves two purposes:
Chases are the only skillful part of dead by daylight. It takes skill to win one as killer or survivor. It does not take skill to fill the wiggle bar. Therefore, why should something skillful (a hook) be lost because of something unskilled and chance based (wiggling off)? it shouldnt. This is a team game after all, and you lost the chase. If your team isnt trying to save you then logically there isnt a reason that you should end up saved.
at this point I think BHVR should clearly state that the wiggling are not meant to give you free escape consistently in tutorial
Not saying that it should be easy, but those hooks shouldn't be right next to each other. Makes the game not fun if you can't even get to at least try to get off no matter what perks are being used.