All 5 cakes in one game!

188ea2a048699-screenshotUrl (1).jpg

Wish we got the correct order though..

Comments

  • Nice!

    But something has bothered me since last year. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious but I can clearly see 3, 4, and 5 candles on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th anniversary cakes. This year's has the finger candle in the shape of a 7. I can't seem to find a 6 on the flan. Is there one?

  • @ShyPirate said:

    Nice!

    But something has bothered me since last year. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious but I can clearly see 3, 4, and 5 candles on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th anniversary cakes. This year's has the finger candle in the shape of a 7. I can't seem to find a 6 on the flan. Is there one?

    There's 6 body parts - 4 eyeballs, a finger, and a tooth. So maybe that's it?

  • This is awesome! Thanks for sharing this :)

  • @ShyPirate said:

    Nice!

    But something has bothered me since last year. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious but I can clearly see 3, 4, and 5 candles on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th anniversary cakes. This year's has the finger candle in the shape of a 7. I can't seem to find a 6 on the flan. Is there one?

    Yea I'm not a fan of the 6th year cake. Just looks weird to me.

    @Akumakaji said:

    This is awesome! Thanks for sharing this :)

    Thanks mate ๐Ÿ™‚ I only had 2 3rd year cakes left so I'm happy we got it 1st try.

  • Amazing ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @OrangeBear said:

    Amazing ๐Ÿ˜„

    Thanks mate ๐Ÿ‘

  • This looks pretty great! I now I understand the first one was for the 6th anniversary.

  • What a rare sight. Very cool to see. ๐Ÿ‘