More Terrormisus in survivors' bloodwebs!

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I feel like I would love it if for survivors, the bloodwebs spawned more of Terrormisus, and less of the event items. Yes, the event items are cool in a way, but also they're not nearly as impactful as the offerings. Not to mention that with the medkits nerf, the anniversary medkits are basically brown medkits, nothing fancy.

Killers are blessed with an abudance of the event offerings, but the survivors struggle to get them. Doesn't really feel good imo.

Comments

  • Here's a post I made last night about my P100 experience with trying to get Terrormisus: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/380335/adjust-anniversary-bloodweb-spawns-for-p100-bloodwebs#latest

    Some of my friends already have 200+ cakes on their killers, while I'm sitting at only 41 of them for my P100 Yui.

    I really hope the devs take a look at this, because I agree with you in that I'd rather have cakes than low quality item reskins.

  • I don't think survivors get less because of the event items, but simply because there's more variety in survivor bloodwebs (including a bunch of useless stuff) so they're less likely to get something than killers.

    It's always more difficult to get literally anything for survivors. I wouldn't mind it if the stuff we got instead was useful, but there's so many useless add-ons (and items tbh) that it makes the whole thing frustrating.

  • @Annso_x said:

    I don't think survivors get less because of the event items, but simply because there's more variety in survivor bloodwebs (including a bunch of useless stuff) so they're less likely to get something than killers.

    It's always more difficult to get literally anything for survivors. I wouldn't mind it if the stuff we got instead was useful, but there's so many useless add-ons (and items tbh) that it makes the whole thing frustrating.

    We don't get less in terms of quantity, but in terms of return on investment, we get much less.

    For example, in my P100 bloodwebs, I need to spend between 30k and 40k for one web. I'm only guaranteed two mystery box nodes, which more often than not give two items and zero cakes. If we assume 30k per bloodweb, and the total return value is the 4k total from the event items, the amount of bloodpoints I get out of the bloodweb is 0.13 times that of what I put in (for event items only).

    Now if you move over to the killer side where they are guaranteed 2 cakes a bloodweb, and average double an average score of 30k a match, well now I'm getting 2 times the value of what I put in (for event items only).

    I agree the core issue is the manner in which we get items as well as the saturation of useless items, but in the meantime, just increasing the amount of guaranteed cakes for survivor would go a long way.

  • I agree.

    Devs should change the chances for Terrormisu appearing at least once per bloodweb.

    - - - - -

    And I don't think this is the first time that Anniversary offerings has this kind of "issues", right?.

    Not sure why they are scared of "giving" a lot of offering. One player may have like 1000 offering at the end of the event but what is the problem with that? You still need to play matches to get benefits from it. And with the changes on "Barbacue & Chilli" and "We're Gonna Live Forever" you can't get more than 80k per match. I don't want to count on BP Incentives because I'm barely find them.

  • Dear devs, PLEASE consider adjusting this, before it's too late. The event items are basically items we get normally in the bloodwebs, we already have plenty of those. They just look special. What we much rather want are the event offerings.

    Please make the ratio at least 75% (terrormisus) to 25% (toolboxes, medkits, flashlights).