Genuine question: what perks do you like to play against as killer?

I am a bit confused because obviously the perks I enjoy as a survivor (Flashbang, Blastmine, Saboteur, Head On etc.) seem to make killers mad, although objectively they are not even the strongest ones.


I had a Blight who face-camped me I assume because I flashbanged him on a pallet?


So If you don't like those perks, as well as gen rushing perks (duh) what perks do you ENJOY seeing?

Comments

  • Bit of an add question really. There aren't any survivor perks I 'enjoy' playing against as killer. Survivor perks either go unnoticed by the killer, or they're actively irritating, like Blast Mine and Boil Over. That doesn't mean the latter perks are 'bad' perks though. It's not really up to survivors to bring perks killers 'enjoy' anyway.

    On the other side though, I enjoy seeing killers running 'healthy' perks, like Devour and Make Your Choice (actively prevents camping and tunnelling). Killer perks just have an overall greater impact on the game, and so as survivors, they become part of what you're playing against, instead of slight effects working in the background like most survivor perks.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Bit of an add question really. There aren't any survivor perks I 'enjoy' playing against as killer. Survivor perks either go unnoticed by the killer, or they're actively irritating, like Blast Mine and Boil Over. That doesn't mean the latter perks are 'bad' perks though. It's not really up to survivors to bring perks killers 'enjoy' anyway.

    On the other side though, I enjoy seeing killers running 'healthy' perks, like Devour and Make Your Choice (actively prevents camping and tunnelling). Killer perks just have an overall greater impact on the game, and so as survivors, they become part of what you're playing against, instead of slight effects working in the background like most survivor perks.

    Just asking because I see questions "What killer do you like to go against" more often than the opposite (which is nonsense anyway as survivors hardly play differently to each other), but perks do change the survivors' playstyle, so decided to go for a similar theme.

  • Hmm. When I play killer I like when survivors run perks that are, as Seraphor, said unnoticeable. I like when survivors run perks that don’t really enhance their performance. Obviously, I want to win (4K, by my standards) as easily as possible. I suspect most killers feel this way although they’re unlikely to admit it.

  • None of 'em! Not looking for a challenge tbh

  • Survivor perks aren’t really “fun” to go against since most of them either go unnoticed or help in minor ways. None really add new elements to interact with.

    The on,y ones that do are boons and I think they’re in a solid place right now. Not fun to fight but feel impactful when used correctly

  • For survivor dh. still to this day when someone hit a well time one on me I'll say nice!

    For killer maybe tinkerer?? kinda spice things up without be overly strong. I don't really like any of them that much tho. I always salute when i see that one giga chad running grim embrace

  • I like Blast Mine ! I'm always like "Damn, they got me!" when I get blinded with it.

    There's no perk I think that's actively fun to go against as killer, as the perks you will notice will generally make the survivor stronger.

    The niche things though are fun, like Deception. I like Flashbang because I know it's hard to place without it being obvious !

    Nothing else comes to mind at the moment !

  • @HugTheHag said:

    I like Blast Mine ! I'm always like "Damn, they got me!" when I get blinded with it.

    There's no perk I think that's actively fun to go against as killer, as the perks you will notice will generally make the survivor stronger.

    The niche things though are fun, like Deception. I like Flashbang because I know it's hard to place without it being obvious !

    Nothing else comes to mind at the moment !

    Yeah. Noticing the niche perks being used tends to prompt an "oh neat" reaction vs a "oh dammit!" reaction.