Are the rewards random?
I thought the masks and whatnot was always character specific.
Just now as Gabriel, I got his mask. Then I played as Meg and it gave me Legions mask?
I thought the masks and whatnot was always character specific.
Just now as Gabriel, I got his mask. Then I played as Meg and it gave me Legions mask?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They’re random. It doesn’t matter which character or which role you play.
The only time you would get the corresponding item for a character is during the 4th and 5th year anniversaries with Crowns
The rest? Always random
What excatly is the criteria for a reward?
You need to have an invitation with at least 1 charge at the time an exit is opened.
Edit: made a mistake
I dont get it. Do you sometimes lose a charge? Even if you ddint make any pallets?
You don’t have to escape??
Not this year, no
You don't automatically have a charge. The invitation will have a 1 on it if you have a charge. Otherwise you have a scroll icon there with nothing. You can have up to 2 charges at once.
Woohoo!