The fact Made for This went live in its current state proves the devs only play S-A tier killers.

This perk is so overpowered it's not even funny, how this went live at all is beyond me when literally everyone said it would be a problem, and here we are, it's a huge problem. At least it's a problem for killers that aren't Blight, Spirit, Nurse. Playing an M1 or a 4.4 killer when someone has this perk is way too hard. Please just nerf it already, there's no excuse for it even making it out of PTB.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @AmpersandUnderscore

    Let me clarify. When I mention my personal stats, I'm not merely stating that I've observed a character or perk frequently. Instead, I am presenting concrete evidence from my personal matches to demonstrate the frequency of encountering a particular element, regardless of the overall sample size.

    The ability to filter through specific dates and obtain precise data is immensely valuable. While I understand that self-care may not rank within the top 10, it does not render all the data unreliable. It remains data, albeit not extensive enough.

    Notably, the ranking of Windows of Opportunity at #1 aligns with expectations, which suggests something significant. By pointing out the discrepancy of one perk's placement while another falls in line, it conveys valuable information.

    The website indicates that the data primarily originates from America and provides information about the sample size. Consequently, we can derive that this data holds utility in forming a general understanding of perk and killer usage. Without it, we would be uninformed about their standings.

    Furthermore, as I collect my personal data, I notice that it gradually aligns with the trends reflected in the full sample size, such as Wesker being a frequently encountered killer. This constitutes valuable information, which is why people rely on night light as it provides more substantial support than subjective statements like "I feel like" or "it seems like."

    I have concrete knowledge of what I observe.

  • @Pumpkinbros said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3463447#Comment_3463447

    But pointing at my numbers is definitive data, I collected it

    That's one person, out of thousands and thousands of overall players, the vast majority of which do not play this game efficiently or very well. That's the point I'm making.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3462499#Comment_3462499

    Wait a minute.

    Aren't those stats from a site that relies on the playerbase themselves entering in loadout information? On their honor? And it's only PC players too?

    So we're taking it on faith they're putting in accurate info, and not including the largest portion of the playerbase either?

    they verify every submission. Im not exactly sure how, but they do.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3463481#Comment_3463481

    That's one person, out of thousands and thousands of overall players, the vast majority of which do not play this game efficiently or very well. That's the point I'm making.

    I posted something after that one that I recommend you read clarifying what what i meant

  • @Pumpkinbros said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3463447#Comment_3463447

    But pointing at my numbers is definitive data, I collected it

    Small sample, repetitive data (one source)

  • im unfortunately unable to delete posts this was only a draft until it accidentally got posted, i have a better post right after explaining what i meant

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3463221#Comment_3463221

    Ah, I see. I was kinda hoping there was something real there, lol.

    you're real wrong lmao

  • @Orthane said:

    This perk is so overpowered it's not even funny, how this went live at all is beyond me when literally everyone said it would be a problem, and here we are, it's a huge problem. At least it's a problem for killers that aren't Blight, Spirit, Nurse. Playing an M1 or a 4.4 killer when someone has this perk is way too hard. Please just nerf it already, there's no excuse for it even making it out of PTB.

    Oh, look… yet another Made for This is too strong the game is broken whine whine post. It’s absolutely fine as is. If you’re losing this badly the perk isn’t the problem.

  • I'm having whopping 30% usage rate of made for this in my matches, does it indicate I'm matching with better player than vast majority or something? or is it just a regional thing? time of the day? quite interesting.

1 2 ›