Killers, how many New Parts, Anti-Hem. or Odd Bulbs do you see per usual in a match?
I usually see at least two, but I want to know If I'm getting lucky, or unlucky.
I usually see at least two, but I want to know If I'm getting lucky, or unlucky.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One every two matches usually, with odd bulbs being very rare for me to see, while New Parts and Anti-Hem being more common.
Idk, 2 or 3. Sometimes 4.
Doesn't really seem to matter much in my games. Odd Bulbs are bad so, I don't see many of those.
Toolboxes have become the new medkits, there's two or three in every lobby and they're usually very strong ones.
I only see syringes and bnps odd bulbs are pretty bad because of the battery consumption
Odd bulbs are not worth the BP. I have noticed toolboxes are on the rise though. I have a build Stakeout, Hyperfocus, Streetwise, and Built to last with a 52 charge commodius that leaves me feeling bad for some killers. Fun build though and comes in clutch in some of my solo games.
Outside of that build though I still bring a Med-kit almost every match and just heal my team with it.