Is it possible to have a fun game against knight?
I genuinely haven’t had one
I genuinely haven’t had one
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
I find him fun to play but would rather eat a bullet than go against him. They all play the same because what else are they going to do.
I would take knight over sm any day regardless how games go.
Yeah Knight makes me feel bad for the many times I’ve ######### on Nurse. At least with Nurse the game can end fast lol.
According to my experience, no.
He sucks but there are worst things to play against (Sloppy Butcher stealth killers.)