Devs: Will anything be done about singularity facecamping that prevents unhooks?
I’m referring to the fact that if the singularity face camps, he’s so big he can block all survivors form even attempting a rescue.
I’m referring to the fact that if the singularity face camps, he’s so big he can block all survivors form even attempting a rescue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We got bug-fix today but most of major bugs did not fixed. I have no words really.
At this point, same. Had this even been acknowledged by the dev team as something they’re aware of?
A fix for this should have been in todays bug fix patch so this issue should now be resolved.
Thank you for replying!