I'm just curious about the Blighted Cosmetics.

I've unlocked or purchased all the blighted cosmetics available for the current characters (except Legion Green Bunny all the way) and I know there's still alot of characters who have yet to have Blighted Cosmetics yet.


I know these skins will slowly be unlocked over the future Halloween events.


But I was just wondering if any of the other licenses will ever get a blighted skin? Especially the older ones or the ones with no cosmetics at all?


Our favorite killers The Shape, Cannibal, Nightmare, Pig, Demogorgon (not that I expect this one), Cenobite and Onryō could all use a little bit of Halloween Love!

Comments

  • Yeah I don't think Nightmare is going to ever recieve a new cosmetics.

  • I don't think so either. But contracts can get renewed (or cancelled RIP Stranger Things). I just don't get why there is ZERO skins for him. I know you got the Iconic look. But if you look a the movies. There's tonnes of variants they can do, even if it's not a Blighted Cosmetic.

    He's burned and always rocks a glove on one hand, but Freddy Krueger -- who has a new Blu-ray collection out -- has more looks than you'd expect.


    I know the licencing is from a different series. But things could happen. Ya never know.

  • @zombenderranged said:

    I don't think so either. But contracts can get renewed (or cancelled RIP Stranger Things). I just don't get why there is ZERO skins for him. I know you got the Iconic look. But if you look a the movies. There's tonnes of variants they can do, even if it's not a Blighted Cosmetic.

    https://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/11/the-many-looks-of-freddy

    I know the licencing is from a different series. But things could happen. Ya never know.

    They only own the remake license (2010 if I remember right), the rest of Freddies are under other licenses so it’s not in their power I’m afraid.

  • The only one who could possibly get something would be maybe Onryo, everyone else is pretty unlikely, especially Freddy.

  • ...Legion Green Bunny isn't a Blighted cosmetic(?)