Add 3% haste to No Mither and remove it from MFT
This is where will be really high reward for taking high risk.
I think NM even stops being the worst perk with it.
And obviously remove it from MFT or replace it with another effect, because now it's just 0 risk – high reward.
Comments
Based
Honestly a 3% haste effect would be something I think would be fine with no mither, seeing as it basically does nothing for yourself, so.
MFT feels like a weak perk that you need to combine with others to make it worthwhile. Adding it to No Mither would be fine.
Honestly, just do this and extend Made For this healing endurance to twenty seconds.
Since I run MFT on my No Mither build, yeah I agree
i can get behind that. good idea
always down for a no mither buff
Honestly, this would make No Mither a pretty ok perk. I approve.