Yes.
we love dead by daylight!!!!!
@solarjin1 said:we love dead by daylight!!!!!
@solarjin1 said:
Oh yes. yes yes yes.
nice.
I heard the full interview where this clip is from is lost media
It must be out there somewhere
@Brokenbones said:I heard the full interview where this clip is from is lost mediaIt must be out there somewhere
@Brokenbones said:
A quest...Thank you, master.
As much as it's been memed thanks to some bad-faith creators, I do think they, in fact, did a pretty good job so far.
I mean he ain't wrong.
@GentlemanFridge said:As much as it's been memed thanks to some bad-faith creators, I do think they, in fact, did a pretty good job so far.
@GentlemanFridge said:
Depth and versatile gameplay is for sure unique thing to dbd I think.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we love dead by daylight!!!!!
Oh yes. yes yes yes.
nice.
I heard the full interview where this clip is from is lost media
It must be out there somewhere
A quest...Thank you, master.
As much as it's been memed thanks to some bad-faith creators, I do think they, in fact, did a pretty good job so far.
I mean he ain't wrong.
Depth and versatile gameplay is for sure unique thing to dbd I think.