When is the next update planned and I really hope wesker will be back for anniversary
I just wanna know when it's planned to release and if wesker will be fixed because it will be sad if I can't get flans in him at all if I was able to spend BP while he's disabled I wouldn't have an issue with waiting but it's almost anniversary so please fix him quick
Comments
There should be one on tuesday, but if they fix wesker by then is hard to say
What's wrong with him?
Gets randomly invisible for the rest of the match
Honestly so many things broke this update it's hilarious
Checking the bug reports forum yesterday gave me a good laugh !
We can only hope it takes him as long to fix as eerie of crows and any means necessary
Wesker has been a popular killer since release. I'm pretty sure they will fix him at least until Nicolas Cage drops. On the other hand, just imagine if Twins were the ones to get kill switched...
idk why we aren't able to reach a killswitched killer's loadout and bloodweb. i'm not going to level him but i would be so upset if i was planning to