MODS DO YOUR JOBS!

When I load the forums my browser asks me if I'd like to translate this page now.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Cardgrey said:
    I was told this

    That actually made me laugh!

    Lets be Cannibros!

  • and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.

  • Vortexas said:

    and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.

    Couldn't they have the system automatically ban users who post Chinese in the English forums?
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Vortexas said:

    and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.

    Couldn't they have the system automatically ban users who post Chinese in the English forums?

    The spammers would probably just toss their text through google translate. I doubt it would do much to prevent spam.

  • Exerlin said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Vortexas said:

    and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.

    Couldn't they have the system automatically ban users who post Chinese in the English forums?

    The spammers would probably just toss their text through google translate. I doubt it would do much to prevent spam.

    I don't think they are smart enuf for that lol
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Exerlin said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    Vortexas said:

    and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.
    

    Couldn't they have the system automatically ban users who post Chinese in the English forums?

    The spammers would probably just toss their text through google translate. I doubt it would do much to prevent spam.

    I don't think they are smart enuf for that lol

    Of course they aren't. Communists can't even conquor the Mighty bread loaf.

  • Exerlin said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Vortexas said:

    and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.

    Couldn't they have the system automatically ban users who post Chinese in the English forums?

    The spammers would probably just toss their text through google translate. I doubt it would do much to prevent spam.

    Just don't tell them that they are getting banned because they are posting Chinese in a English forum.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Exerlin said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    Vortexas said:

    and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.
    

    Couldn't they have the system automatically ban users who post Chinese in the English forums?

    The spammers would probably just toss their text through google translate. I doubt it would do much to prevent spam.

    Just don't tell them that they are getting banned because they are posting Chinese in a English forum.

    Na i don’t believe in bans just give them the good old leather face facecamp.

  • Cardgrey said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Exerlin said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    Vortexas said:

    and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.
    

    Couldn't they have the system automatically ban users who post Chinese in the English forums?

    The spammers would probably just toss their text through google translate. I doubt it would do much to prevent spam.

    Just don't tell them that they are getting banned because they are posting Chinese in a English forum.

    Na i don’t believe in bans just give them the good old leather face facecamp.

    Honestly, you should have to link your DBD Cloud ID so the bots would need to keep buying DBD to keep spamming.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Cardgrey said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    Exerlin said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    
    Vortexas said:
    

    and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.

    Couldn't they have the system automatically ban users who post Chinese in the English forums?
    
    
    
    The spammers would probably just toss their text through google translate. I doubt it would do much to prevent spam.
    

    Just don't tell them that they are getting banned because they are posting Chinese in a English forum.

    Na i don’t believe in bans just give them the good old leather face facecamp.

    Honestly, you should have to link your DBD Cloud ID so the bots would need to keep buying DBD to keep spamming.

    I would totally be fine with having to connect my steam account to my forum account in order to be allowed to post. To prove I infact own the game.

  • Been bumping English post 5 pages back but spam filter stopping me lol

  • Yeah I saw these posts and I was like, where's all the actual recent posts lolnow real threads are blown back a page.

  • I think everyones asleep or on holiday :cry: 
    Soooo many pages of spam. I'm using this as a safe haven before I give in and purchase a totally legit edumacation. 
  • Lets amuse ourselves, by posting DbD MEME's.

    I'll start.

    How Women really want to be treated.



  • An oldie but a goodie
  • Ah hell just take like 50% of my DbD meme collection :lol:
    Also don't judge me for having a meme collection plz.
    https://fogdwellers.wixsite.com/dbdps4/memes
  • @RuneStarr said:
    Ah hell just take like 50% of my DbD meme collection :lol:
    Also don't judge me for having a meme collection plz.
    https://fogdwellers.wixsite.com/dbdps4/memes

    Those memes are so good lol.

  • Almost wanna just post my discord and let everyone just go there vs here lol

  • Exerlin said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Vortexas said:

    and BUMP because this forums language is ENGLISH not Chinese college spam.

    Couldn't they have the system automatically ban users who post Chinese in the English forums?

    The spammers would probably just toss their text through google translate. I doubt it would do much to prevent spam.

    I don't think they are smart enuf for that lol
    They are. We had some spam about fake money in English. Survived long enough to get 3 pages of responses. 
  • Why is it if u post 3 times in a min u get a 3 min silence
    Yet u can make as many topics as u want why not add 1 topic create for 30 mins =p
    Make them work for that spam

  • Cardgrey said:

    Why is it if u post 3 times in a min u get a 3 min silence
    Yet u can make as many topics as u want why not add 1 topic create for 30 mins =p
    Make them work for that spam

    They'd just increase the amount of bots/accounts 
  • Is this what bored people do when porn is banned in their country?

  • they need to contact VANILLA FORUMS, they hosted this board and pay a monthly fortune for it

    so add antispam technologies

  • Backstabber made perks for your killer in your thread

  • It's all removed now, a bit of patience would be great - it's holiday time and during the night for me.