When was fixated buffed lol?
I only just realized, but you don't need to be healthy anymore for the movement speed and it's thrown me through a loop cause I had zero clue it was buffed.
I only just realized, but you don't need to be healthy anymore for the movement speed and it's thrown me through a loop cause I had zero clue it was buffed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
About 2 and a half years ago
It was buffed in the same patch as the Undying nerf. So a long time ago.
that explains it, i took a break during blight chapter.
Patch 4.5.0, released January 2021 alongside the hud rework, locomotion changes, and Asylumn/Gideon reworks. After Twins, before Trickster
Undying Nerf was bullshit
LMFAO
Lol, how do you draw this conclusion
Yeah, I loved cleansing ruin 5 times. Nah, wase pretty busted and deserved the nerf.
I had no idea that was even a thing. Good change I guess since Self Aware (Fixated) isn't even that good of a perk -with- the buff :p