Harsher DC penalties
I've encountered a rash of DCs lately. People seem to have little patience for a killer or map they don't like, or a match that's not going their way.
Can we please up DC penalties to disincentivize this behavior?
I've encountered a rash of DCs lately. People seem to have little patience for a killer or map they don't like, or a match that's not going their way.
Can we please up DC penalties to disincentivize this behavior?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd prefer if they fixed MMR. My friend started playing DBD again after a year, new to keyboard and mouse, and he is better than some solo queue teammates I have.
Agreed, at least first DC penalty better be little longer.
Few minutes are nothing.
they could also do both, though i imagine the penalties are easier to do. there's no good reason to DC that would warrant only a 1-5 minute penalty. 10 at minimum.