prepare for made for this

looping is gonna be such a pain. help me god

Comments

  • @NerfDHalready said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3452538#Comment_3452538

    tbf getting a "meta defining" perk sounds scary to me because the last one was coh as many mentioned above, and the dreaded eruption buff on the killer side. don't get me wrong, as an exhaustion perks disliker this perk is going to be basekit for me and as killer we got pgtw back so i'm happy. but those perks i named aren't irrelevant at all.

    Some of them are. I don’t think I’ve seen Wiretap more than twice in the last 20 games I’ve played and one of those times I ran it. It’s not META, it has the easiest counter of all. It’s literally what killers do. And I haven’t really seen Fogwise although I personally like it. But it isn’t META either. Just because a perk seems ‘good’ doesn’t make it META. There are perks that do what both Fogwise & Wiretap do but better. Background Player is the worst exhaustion perk—even moreso than Head On and Smash Hit.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3452378#Comment_3452378

    Yeah and reassurance is still very powerful despite it only being ables to activate once per survivor.

    You need to stop.

  • I'm not wrong am I? It being able to be activated THROUGH floors and 30 seconds even with having to have someone run up and just being able to loop around the hooked person.... Like on bad survivors its whatever but when you talk about how good something is you can only use people that actually know what they're doing and are playing the objective.

  • It’s not the perk itself, it’s the synergy with other perks that is an issue. MFT doesn’t cause exhausted which means the Survivor can get value out of it until they decide to use their exhaustion perk like BL, Lithe, DH etc

    This new patch also introduced a perk that rewards sitting on gens + Deja Vu changes which means more matches will reach end game since gen regression perks have been nerfed for the most part. MFT + Hope is another strong combo that will shine since there is a higher likelihood of reaching endgame.

  • @MimiDBD said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3452219#Comment_3452219

    Meta does not need to be broken though.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3452417#Comment_3452417

    Would 100% agree if the devs would actually do that. We all know they don't nor ever will. So all broken things need fixed (Nurse/Blight for instance).

    I do think this is all overreaction though. I just don't like piss poor reasons not to nerf/buff things.

    How is my reasoning piss poor?


    There's no reason to nerf the perk. It's not broken, its not oppressive, it doesn't win games by itself, its just strong and does what it does well.


    The only thing I could think of to tone down is reducing the endurance duration to make it only good for picking someone up mid chase, but even then.


    Not saying you think this, but I've noticed a lot of people think that because there's 4 survivors, that all of their perks should be watered down garbage that barely has any impact or is just a troll perk like red herring/deception/etc. Its annoying. Its why I love DH and still use it, its functional by itself which allows for a lot more build creativity.

    I'm sick of being forced to bring multiple perks to cover the downside of another which is why I rarely ever change my build anymore. Feels so restrictive when the majority of perks are terrible. This is a welcome change and I hope it stays.

1 2 ›