Nurse should only have 1 blink
We all know how OP the nurse is. I think the nurse should only have 1 blink which actually requires skills to pinpoint the survivor, if you guys noticed, most nurses get an easy kill with the correction blink (second blink).
What do you guys think?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
What the #########?
Wanna share your opinion?
I think they should just fix her crazy blink lunge and she'll be in a good spot.
I can't wait until MolotoffUnclesCat shows up. My dude is basically here agreeing with himself.
Bro someone is creating accounts to troll me I swear to god it's not me
I'M NOT CREATING ACCOUNTS, SOMEONE IS!
I think it's because I said I'm gonna post on BHVR's forum live on Twitch so those could be from the stream. I'm not affiliated with them.
As this thread has gotten entirely out of hand, I am locking it here.