I am getting matched with survivors that have 1/6 the hours I have on Steam
I have no words. I moved to PC last year from console. I spent about 1,300 hours on console and an extra 1,300 hours on PC. Why am I getting these survivors? I looped the killer for a solid two minutes and the last survivor was constantly crouched behind a truck.




Comments
This shouldn't shock anyone, "mmr" gives up after about 20 seconds and throws you into any match it can find.
I honestly prefer the old emblem system over our current trash heap sbmm
Every single game I have played has better matchmaking. Some of them don't even compare to this hot garbage.
Most likely resulting from the backfilling caused by lobbying dodging. Their matchmaking system has one shot at a fair-ish match, which gets borked up by the dodging and prioritizing queue times for those waiting too long.
DbD has one of the, if not THE worst Matchmaking of all games i play.
The absolute missmatches that every second game is just feel so bad to play.
I dont want to play against comp gamers with 7k hours every few matches, and i dont want to play with teammates that just downloaded the game. These games are over before the loading screen ended.