Suicide button?
If all survivors activate the suicide button within a game then the match draws and nobody gains points.
If all survivors activate the suicide button within a game then the match draws and nobody gains points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah nah
This isint IDV
The killer should get points
What? That sounds really bad.
Basically it would mean that if i am 4man and misplay in any way, I can just reset match if I ask my friends.
What's fair about that?
I have a better idea:
Heart attack button.
If the killer is having a bad game and all gens are powered without any kills, the killer can press a button which makes the Entity give all survivors heart attacks, and they die.
Only the killer gets points.