What do you all think about Making Puppers the Resilience perk icon?

I think a tasteful way to immortalize Max in DBD while showing his resilience, fight against ALS and hard work ethic would be to make him the perk icon in a dbd style portrait instead of Meg's adept icon.


As much as I'd like to have a legendary skin or memorial on his favorite map, it's unfortunate that bad actors would ruin those options since it's the internet. Sadly. And it'd feel bad taste to kill a survivor with his cosmetic.


I suggested this in the suggestion section but I'm curious of people's thoughts?

Comments

  • I'd prefer someting like a single piece cosmetic for all Survivors to wear, similar to that of cosmetics from the Charity Case dlc.

    Things like needlessly changing a perk's icon or making an entire legendary skin is a no for me.

  • @Smoe said:

    I'd prefer someting like a single piece cosmetic for all Survivors to wear, similar to that of cosmetics from the Charity Case dlc.

    Things like needlessly changing a perk's icon or making an entire legendary skin is a no for me.

    Legendary skin is a no too for me, people on the internet would be horrible unfortunately and I'm also worried they may do the same for cosmetics but i think resilience characterizes Max very well and it's near impossible to grief a perk icon.


    That being said if they add a shirt or something and it goes to an ALS charity I'd absolutely get it.

  • @HexBazinga said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3450202#Comment_3450202

    Legendary skin is a no too for me, people on the internet would be horrible unfortunately and I'm also worried they may do the same for cosmetics but i think resilience characterizes Max very well and it's near impossible to grief a perk icon.

    That being said if they add a shirt or something and it goes to an ALS charity I'd absolutely get it.

    Changing the icon is still a no for me and It's not about if people is or isn't able to grief a perk, it just seem like an unnecessary thing to change when there are better ways to do it that doesn't require to change something pre-existing in-game.

    Which is why i rather just have it be as a single piece cosmetic for all Survivor to wear, also because dedicating an entire legendary skin to anyone is overkill imo.

  • I think there are better ways to memorialize Puppers.

  • @Smoe said:

    I'd prefer someting like a single piece cosmetic for all Survivors to wear, similar to that of cosmetics from the Charity Case dlc.

    Things like needlessly changing a perk's icon or making an entire legendary skin is a no for me.

    Yeah something like putting Warrior Puppers on a shirt would be nice. The charm is so cute but it's nearly impossible since charms are so small.

  • There's always commissioning a perk artist (or making it yourself) and modding the icon in.