Head On Aura

When a player with hides in a locker with head on, lockers aura should be seen by other survivors. SWF already has that information, so it doesn't effect them. But solo survivors needs this change.

Comments

  • I think this is a great idea. One of the biggest problems with solo que is no one knows what everyone is working with and its rare to get good value from perks like this.

  • Having everyone's perks known in the lobby would also help with this.

  • Swf don't have a glow in the dark locker to tell them where to win chase for free. They make mistakes calling it out just like anyone else. Just more and more hand holding.

  • @Keellaeth said:

    When a player with hides in a locker with head on, lockers aura should be seen by other survivors. SWF already has that information, so it doesn't effect them. But solo survivors needs this change.

    The only thing this will achieve is how many survivors give up(cough cough free dc) when they see someone in a locker early.

  • Play killer on dead dawg against a multi head on swf. I think I won the match eventually but it was kind of a joke. Hard to avoid it on the main building.

    It's sounds a good idea but it's too strong of a buff IMO.

    Only happened once but I had a pair using two lockers next to each other. It was impossible to get them out.

  • But without the aura option "head on" is almost non playable if you are playing solo. And it's a fun perk, and not that strong actually only annoying to killer. I'm playing both sides equally btw.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    Having everyone's perks known in the lobby would also help with this.

    Well that is a great idea too.