(Heavy rant) Map repetition needs to be FIXED. (Coldwind Edition)

I've realized that as a Nurse, i have been going to Coldwind, a LOT. It could have been just the fact that i "feel" like it, since i really hate the map, but i decided to count it anyway.

Here were my rules:

  • I will only count the games i have as Nurse
  • I will only count the games where there are offerings (Any map, including Coldwind)

Very simple.

So far? Not good. Not at all. Its horrible.

I have played 10 games in total, 6/10 were in Coldwind.

60% of my games as Nurse were in corn. ######### yellow filter from Breaking Bad.

Wanna know how many of them had offerings? 2 games.

One was a MacMillan offering, one was a Coldwind offering.


So in only 8 games without offerings, i played Coldwind 5 times. Thats 62.5%


Considering the sample size is pretty small, yeah, could be some dumb luck. But I'd like to remind you, I only started counting recently, and that I have been seeing an excess amount of Coldwind beforehand too.

Not only that, but even with luck, out of a dozen damn maps in the game, the odds of me being at the same place more than half the time is ridiculous.

Even better, im not sure if its currently in effect, but RPD, Eyrie, Borgo and Garden Of Joy should be boosted right now. Even less the odds of whatever the ######### this was should happen.


Can anyone explain this to me?

Comments

  • Coldwind is a realm consisting of 5 different maps, the mechanic only prevents you from being send to the same map in two consecutive matches. Map offerings disable this completely. Also the mechanic is disabled when new maps or reworks come out and may be disabled during events where specific maps have a higher chance

  • @Mooks said:

    Coldwind is a realm consisting of 5 different maps, the mechanic only prevents you from being send to the same map in two consecutive matches. Map offerings disable this completely. Also the mechanic is disabled when new maps or reworks come out and may be disabled during events where specific maps have a higher chance

    Either way, there are a dozen realms. Also, Coldwind is currently not boosted either.

    I also mentioned that I didn't count games with any map offerings.

    Update: As of now, it's 6 out of 9 games in Coldwind.

  • @TheRealConsent said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3450038#Comment_3450038

    Either way, there are a dozen realms. Also, Coldwind is currently not boosted either.

    I also mentioned that I didn't count games with any map offerings.

    Update: As of now, it's 6 out of 9 games in Coldwind.

    • I will only count the games where there are offerings (Any map, including Coldwind)

    I mean… i guessed so but you said otherwise and actually I mentioned out of your Samplesize of 10, 2 actually had map offerings.