First person survivor would be awesome
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah for like a game or 2
Maybe in custom games but it'd put you at a huge disadvantage compared to other survivors
I mean fair amount of people don't play SWF despite it obviously puts them at huge disadvantage, I suppose that's not a problem.
Fun fact: Originally, the game was going to have survivors be first person and killers third person. They changed when they discovered that the current way is "more fun" with survivors having better awareness and killers having less awareness
If they experiment with extra game modes this year I hope this is the first thing they consider
Nerf for SWFs, you are forced into first person... third person is available for solo survivors only... means someone has to be a Meerkat and go on lookout while the rest of you have your faces buried in gens.
I kid, I kid ๐
In seriousness survivors would likely need a look back mechanic or something, like Outlast for this to work at all ๐