Is there any chance we'll have the "exclusive" skins from the mobile version in the PC version?
The mobile version of DBD has wonderful exclusive skins, but could we have them on the PC version?
The mobile version of DBD has wonderful exclusive skins, but could we have them on the PC version?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering the same. While I really like the skins we have, the mobile ones are really nice too!
Hopefully not.
Most of them no, though there are a few that are IN THIS GAME as they were once part of a RIft, but sadly they haven't ever been put in the store. That is Nea's "System Smasher" outfit, Legion (Joey)'s "Rabid Seadog" and... one for Billy that I forget the name of. In fact, Rabid Seadog is literally the only Legion outfit I don't have.