Reporting cheats ps4?
How do u report cheats ps4 I had a game as wraith but swf somehow took a killer offering in to make player Freddy but as I was the killer it sent me in as him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know who this survivor is, everyone knows what he does but sadly we can't get that person banned.
Care to add a part of his screen name so we can avoid this scumbag since we need to police our own community.
D A R N
Dang that's pretty unlucky, I've only ever had speed-hackers on ps4, though next time if you ever encounter a swf like that again, you should keep note of their names. UwU
Dbd hasn't instituted console bans yet. Notqueen said they are going to add them but have no eta. So yeah since it took them over a year to add them on pc I wouldn't hold your breath.
Why not just close dbd when you see the offering?
Game developers have to add bans to their games on console. Pretty much same as steam.