Is there something going on with Dead Hard
I thought I was losing my mind but this happened twice I was facing a survivor who used dead hard they saved so no biggie but then later one it was two people left a Dwight and David(he has Dead Hard) the Dwight had been saved by someone else long ago and it wasn't David reason I know this is because Dwight had been on hook once meaning even if David saved him he technically would have only one dead hard use which he used up. Now what gets weirder is the fact that I was chasing him he used Dead Hard when I know clearly he shouldn't have it has he never saved anyone and he was on death hook. Did they revert Dead Hard to its old self and never changed the description? This has happened twice now to me where someone dead hards but never saved anyone.
Comments
Dead Hard now activates when you are being unhooked and not when you unhook someone.
It's meant to be a deterrent to tunneling, when otherwise getting it when unhooking someone else made the unhooked a better target for the killer.
DH now depends on being saved, not on saving someone else. That PTB change didn't get pushed to live, IIRC.
I'm sorry but wouldn't it make sense to look at the perk description at endgame or perhaps look the perk up before making a forum post? Not trying to be mean but fully understand it sounds mean apologies.
I did look at it all it said was unhooking yourself which the David didn't do or saving someone.
DH activates ONLY when you get off of a hook.
You could 4%.
You could use Deliverance.
You could be rescued by another Survivor.
Those are the three options on how to get DH. You do NOT get it by saving people.