survivors hiding
there had to be a mechanic you spend about 2 minutes without chasing anyone, you can see the aura of the survivors, and the survivors see the aura of the killers, at the end of the game, when there are 2 survivors left, and they hide the whole game, it's very difficult to find the survivors, especially on large maps, killers like the doctor have no problem with this.
Comments
Hiding survivors are such a problem on any map really. You just want the game to be over but nope.
I suggested returning the closed hatch for the last 2 survivors with the ability to escape only 1. so many tears were shed in the comments that the topic drowned.
That's one of the only times I slug for the 4k. If they want to hide and hope I kill there teammate so they can hatch out I'm not going to help. Alot of times at the end of I find one person trying to do gens and the other one hiding I'll let the one work while I hunt the hider down and kill them. Then I let the one who actually tried hatch out.