QOL: Iri shard prices for survivor/killer should be adjustable

Hello, just wanted to propose something of a fix for what I feel is not a very fair way of doing things. Since survivors/killers come with a set of perks, the price of 9k encompasses all of those perks along the survivor/killer.


As it is now, when you get one of their perks at the Shrine of Secrets, the survivor/killer still costs 9k, which I don't find fair. They should be discounted, as it all adds up to 11k if you end up buying a perk first off of Shrine and then the killer and potentially more.


The killer survivor could cost 2k less (say 7k iri shards) after you buy 1 perk off of shrine. If you buy more, their price should be discounted more.

Comments

  • Price for survs should be lower than killers since survs are only cosmetics.

    Surv costing 7k and killer 9k should be a norm. Discount should be based on number of perks bought but not their lvl

  • @Archael said:

    Price for survs should be lower than killers since survs are only cosmetics.

    Surv costing 7k and killer 9k should be a norm. Discount should be based on number of perks bought but not their lvl

    Yeah that did cross my mind, there's a lot more going on for a killer than survivor. And I agree about the perks being the factor for discount. Nothing to disagree with here.

  • @Archael said:

    Price for survs should be lower than killers since survs are only cosmetics.

    Surv costing 7k and killer 9k should be a norm. Discount should be based on number of perks bought but not their lvl

    That'd be fair honestly, spending 9k for a survivor always feels like a lot, and BHVR also likes putting out chapters with 2 survivors.. after spending 18K shards on Thalita and Renato and only using them & their perks for their adepts I think I'll stop trying to get every survivor and only buy the ones that I'll either play for sure or that have at least 2 good perks (which happens once in a blue moon)

  • Should be the same for auric cells to be honest (at least for all the original characters, I understand licensed characters need to be 500).