Please don't require Monitor and Abuse for challenges

I am a challenge completionist (100% steam and all but this challenge) and I am making myself sick trying to do this one challenge. It makes me dizzy and I really don't think it is necessary to require people to use a perk that YOU KNOW (remember orange glyphs before they were changed?) makes people sick for a challenge.


Let's just not, in the future. I shouldn't need a trash can by my PC so I can do a challenge.


Thanks

Comments

  • If bHVR ever wanted something for POV angle askers.

    They could take all the POV angles that perks already deal with, and create that as a slider

    and then make an option that says ignore perk POV changes, basicly keeps the POV the same regardless of game

    ofc bHVR would need a new to redesign shadowborn, but its a great exchange.

  • The first time I used that perk was my last. It literally hindered my experience more than it helped.

  • Oh yeah i remember orange glyph was horrific.

    Yeah shadowborn an monitor are also difficult.

    I not sure what to suggest other than do it on a good day. Staying well hydrated helps me a tiny bit

  • @Emeal said:

    If bHVR ever wanted something for POV angle askers.

    They could take all the POV angles that perks already deal with, and create that as a slider

    and then make an option that says ignore perk POV changes, basicly keeps the POV the same regardless of game

    ofc bHVR would need a new to redesign shadowborn, but its a great exchange.

    I would gladly just run it as an empty perk slot essentially, rather than having to deal with this.