If BHVR gonna change things more frequently, I wish BHVR give us statistics more frequently too.

It's not like it means much but I wish to have one.

Every month or two, I want to see individual kill rates, MMR kill rates and map kill rates, probably perk pick rates too.

By changing things faster lot more things will quickly become "obsolete" for feedback.

Comments

  • Stats i would like to see

    -Length of games

    -people who give up on hook an dc

    -Average times of when each hook occurs

    -Average times of when gens pop

    The past two need to be compared as i notice most killers hooks now tend to be during end game rather than during the gen repair stage.

    Behavior need to be very clear when they post stats as when they do it's vague an lots of people misinterpret the results an then everyone yells at each other which isn't good. We need clarity an civil discussion in the community.