Partial Cross Progression
I know that BHVR has stated there are technical limitations with getting DLC to have cross-progression between PC and Switch. However, would it be possible to support partial cross progression, which would entail only non-DLC data being synced between accounts? For example, things like BP balance, character prestige levels, a character's unlocked perks, etc. but you'd still have to purchase DLC content on each platform separately. I currently have all DLCs on both Steam and Switch. The biggest issue for me is that I have to put in double the effort to prestige characters. It would be great if at least syncing this across accounts could be supported.
Comments
Can someone let me know if this has been seen by BHVR? Don't want it to get buried.
Most likely will unfortunately.
:(
Yeah I'd like even partial cross prog... just so I can earn bps on switch