Controller sensitivity increase would help significantly

I just wanted to bring this up because I feel like it would help the controller community so much. I struggle a tiny bit with looking behind me because of how slow the camera rotation is on my joystick even at 100% sensitivity. I either have to look behind me for a long period of time whilst in chase in order to predict certain killer attacks or I have to do this in quick succession and both these options make me vulnerable to getting stuck on obstacles more often than PC players who can look back as fast as they please and then concentrate on looping. It's very difficult to guess if you make it to a certain pallet or if you can greed a loop if you spend half the time of getting information to make that decision turning you camera backwards to see the killers proximity to you. I don't think it's fair that PC players can basically set their sensitivity to whatever they like (due to their mouse DPI) which can result in 180 Oni flicks which are very challenging to do on controller. I feel like even a 5% increase would help me so much to just make smarter decisions overall.


It's also a shame we can't nod aggressively...

Comments

  • I am overall ok with my PS4 Controller.

    But a sensitivity option would be very nice in fact.

    But on Controller you will never achieve Keyboard and Mouse precision - this has always been the case. Early shooter on Console were pretty bad in comparison.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    I am overall ok with my PS4 Controller.

    But a sensitivity option would be very nice in fact.

    But on Controller you will never achieve Keyboard and Mouse precision - this has always been the case. Early shooter on Console were pretty bad in comparison.

    Trust me I understand the precision part, it's the whole reason aim assist is implemented in many other games in order to even out the playing field but even those games offer generous sensitivity options. I just want a 10% maximum higher sensitivity because after that it'll probably make it more difficult to play on the PS5 controller ha ha. I'm also overall okay but it doesn't hurt to ask for better. :)

  • I just wanna turn faster!

    Survivors can run around me faster than I can turn, and the aim assist only helps so much if at all.