Imagine if The Pig had an add-on that applied Deep Wound on Ambush attacks
Wouldn't that be fun. And offer synergy with the RBT.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wouldn't that be Legion? Might as well just play them.
It would still be a trash addon. Only an idiot is getting hit by her ambush. Her crouch/ambush is what needs fixing. Higher crouch viewpoint, no sound on ambush and combat straps at base.
maybe.
only if the timer of the trap is still ticking down when you mend yourself.
on the other hand, deep wound is such an bullshit effect, i doubt it would do much.
could be uncommon or rare at max.
I doubt it. Ambush is still useful for traversing some of the map quietly for surprising people, though you don't need to use its terrible roar-warning attack for this purpose.
I think it would be better than most of her addons. All her addons are about the RBT but few are for her Ambush and this would waste even more of their time on top of the RBT. It wouldn't be over powered either because using the Ambush effectively is a skill.
I'd rather her lunge vault over stuff, that would be epic, just lunge over a pallet assassins creed style and stab a survivor.
It should back out to 3rd person in crouch mode.
Not sure why it doesnt.
Wait when did it go back to 3rd person? Back when she was released she definitely didn't have that I know that for sure.
It wouldn't be a good addon, even if this is her base power, still wouldn't be a good feature. Actually, it would make her even less of a threat
You can't break a chase with the pig like the legion. I can't see any reason to leave your prey to mend themselves tbh.
On top of that, since the attack applies deep wound effect, you can't even down injured survivors with your ambush, it would eat from the timer. Really, it would be a nerf for the pig.
Sorry, I think my comment was misleading the way I wrote it. You are correct that she has never had 3rd person point of view when crouching. ☺
It just makes sense for the camera to pull out to third person when she crouches. It would make visibility much easier. I'm not sure why they didn't design her that way.
Yeah it would.