500 game

My first of these and was curious how rare these are or if they're pretty common?

PXL_20230521_064344603~2.jpg


Comments

  • Based P100 Trapper.

    Also, to answer the question, it's not common.

  • I've never seen that before. Congrats on your P100 Trapper. It's definitely not a common occurence.

  • Not so common for me, since I never play my p100 unless I get asked for it.

    Your Devotion 28 is more impressive for me.

  • The P100 Trapper alone is rare to see.

  • Double Q&Q and Head on are scary.

    @Nirgendwohin said:

    Not so common for me, since I never play my p100 unless I get asked for it.

    Your Devotion 28 is more impressive for me.

    Not spending 170.000 shards is more impressive.

  • Will you buy naughty bear skin?

  • For me, the max I have seen are two P100s in the same Lobby. In general, seeing 5 P100s will probably a "Once in a Lifetime"-experience for quite some time, because at the very least P100-Killers are very rare, simply because most people dont stick to one Killer that much and level up several Killers at the same time. P100-Survivors are more common because they all play the same so people tend to stick to one Character.

  • well, players with p50+ become slowly more common, but i havn´t seen many p100 player yet.

  • Never seen anything like this before. I assume this is at a very high MMR.

  • Well according to all the forum warrior killer mains this isn’t even possible. Trapper isn’t even viable………

    🤔

  • @Veroles said:

    I'm really curious to know what happened in this round :). As I can imagine, the killer was very interested into Claudette. The other guys died because of altruism i guess?

    Late switch flashlights and on my end late lightborn added. I don't believe they were a SWF, however a lot of edge pallet traps had them throwing and stepping in them anyway. Claudette was not tunneled, but died around the 5th hook. It was a bit quicker than standard matches.