Disable Spectating Option to prevent SWFs from killing solo survivor

I played this afternoon with Solo Survivor and Wake Up and in the last 10 games had the remaining SWF member show the killer where I was.

Now I do gens etc but why should my game be over when the final SWF member is told by their dead SWF(s) members that I have wake up and solo survivor and that they should get me killed?

And for the love of god please don't tell me that it is reportable and that I have to video evidence it etc etc.

Simply allow me to disable spectating to those who joined the lobby as a SWF, it is unfair and disgusting behaviour

Comments

  • 1: how do you know they were in SWF

    2: how are you not throwing games by doing this all the time

    3: what?? this is so extremely situational that this is a non-issue at the very best.

  • If this has happened ten times in a row then I hope you can rethink your gameplay strategy. You're making yourself a target somehow.

  • please, for god's sake, quit that build and doing escape streaks. they don't have a meaning.

  • I've had this happen to me literally once in the over 2.5 years I've played solo. And it was from someone doing a hatch challenge and wanting me gone by making loud noises (dropping pallets, jumping in and out of lockers) wherever I was. If this happened to you 10 games in a row then I'd question the way you're playing the game.