Start off positions

I just had a game where I started off in the doctors terror radius. They were using distressing. I have not started off so close to a killer since 2019 when I started off right next to a trapper.

Anyone else starting off that close to a killer?

Comments

  • What were that Doc's add-ons? And were they actually close or did you just hear the TR?

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I just had a game where I started off in the doctors terror radius. They were using distressing. I have not started off so close to a killer since 2019 when I started off right next to a trapper.

    Anyone else starting off that close to a killer?

    If Doc uses Distressing he has a 40m TR by default, If he uses both Calm addons in addition to that, he has a 54m TR, which is quite usual to be in it especially on smaller maps.

  • I use Distressing and Lethal at the moment on Doc.

    In fact you often don´t start so far away from survs on some maps.

  • @Milo said:

    What were that Doc's add-ons? And were they actually close or did you just hear the TR?

    Started off with the heart lit up as I was spinning into the match.

    distressing was in play

    on one of the Freddy maps

    no idea about the calm add ons. Didn’t look

    @labcoat said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/376047/start-off-positions

    1. What map were you playing on?
    2. Was Doctor using Calm addons?
    3. Distressing.
    4. It's Doctor time.

    Distance wouldn't matter if it's a small map like gideon meat plant or midwich elementary school.


  • ah so it wasn't on multi level map. Yeah that kinda just unlucky