Dead Custodian grabbed GenMat in co-op

I died, my lifeless corpse rolled down the sloped walkway, and somehow in death I grabbed the GenMat. This would just be a funny quirk if Second Wave didn't exist, but it does.

Platform: PS4

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This would just be a funny quirk if Second Wave didn't exist, but it does.

    Wait, what's the significance of second wave? Besides seeing traps activate after you died.

  • @Seraphor said:

    This would just be a funny quirk if Second Wave didn't exist, but it does.

    Wait, what's the significance of second wave? Besides seeing traps activate after you died.

    It happened in co-op. I mentioned that in the title but forgot to re-emphasize it in my actual post. My bad. Anyway, it activated Second Wave when we weren't expecting it at all and got my friend killed.

  • I have seen this happen in an outpost of mine.

    I had considered making it an intentional part of a build, but it use seems very limited to co-op (as mentioned).

    I has thought maybe som phychological impact to encourage the raider to keep trying as technically they did 'get' the gen mat, so they know it is possible... lol