So is there going to be a Willy's wonderland chapter?
It looks like Cage is modeled after his willy's wonderland look and the setting seemed to also echo Willy's wonderland. Any chance this will be a chapter that includes the robots as a killer?
It looks like Cage is modeled after his willy's wonderland look and the setting seemed to also echo Willy's wonderland. Any chance this will be a chapter that includes the robots as a killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it’s more likely that this is going to be a survivor only content update, so not a full chapter.
so yeah, hopefully it will be the character from the movie!
Yeah I think it's more probable to be just a survivor, but it would be a great option to appeal to the FNAF crowd and non FNAF crowd as a full chapter. I really hope it's a full chapter though
Full chapter, killer and survivor from what I've seen. I don't see any licensing attached to it so it's original.
Seems to be only Survivor.
No Willys.
Maybe he is in the new DbD Movie :-)